Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stay Tuned people!

Stay tuned for my very first edited video, people.

It is a cooking tutorial where my friend and I had made it, hope you guys will love it. I’ll post it when the video has finish upload. *promise*

First and foremost, I would like to thank Lewis (ok, fine! Is Wai Mun) for teaching me such a great thing. Besides that, I also like to thank for the help of cleaning my computer, it’s clean now! No dirty stuff in my pc right now. (I mean those unnecessary stuffs which I’ve accidentally downloaded) *appreciate*

So, the very first time I edited video was like super excited, coz I’ve wanted to do it since last time. Since now somebody is willing to teach me, I need to be focus and discover what to do, and I made it! *big clap to myself and Wai Mun too*

I’m so happy that I’ve finally master the secret of how to make a movie! *exaggerate*

*jumping around*

No comments:

Post a Comment