Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lame joke for the day

Caller: Can I speak to Ani wan?
Receptor: Yes, anything?
Caller: I want to speak to Ani Wan!
Receptor: Yea, you maybe speak to me.

The caller got fed up and shouted to the receptor
Caller: Ok, fine! Can you tell my sister Ani Wan that, my bro No Wan had an accident and got into the hospital, please come and see him.

Receptor gave the caller a super weird sound.
Receptor: if you said No Wan had an accident and got into the hospital, why should I tell to Ani Wan? Receptor grumbled

Caller :*angry* No Wan had an accident and got into hospital, so I'm asking you to tell Ani Wan that No Wan is got into the hospital! Get it?

Receptor: Yea, No one got into the hospital, so why should I do that?

Caller got angry and shouted to the receptor.
Caller: Who are you? What is your name?

Receptor: Oh! I'm Saw Lee!

Caller: WHAT?? I'm not asking you to apologize, I'm asking your name!

Receptor: I'm SAW LEE!!!!

People! get the joke?

PS: I laughed madly after my friend had told me this story! WAHAHA... I can't stop laughing! It's freaking funny

No comments:

Post a Comment