Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good impression about Penang

I seem blog not as much of about my Penang trip, sorry people, coz I haven’t got the photos yet, and be patient people!

Penang really give me a good impression about it, coz everything in Penang is perfect, so now I’m going to blog about what good impression Penang has given to me as a poor tourist.
I think everyone on earth has a good impression on Penang is their FOOD, am I right? Their food was fantastic and cheap as well. I have learned something when I travel in Penang, that is, food in those infamous place aren’t delicious at all, (not all of the famous stall lah) if you are bag pack traveler, you can choose those not-so-famous stall for normal food can find in Penang such as Hokkien Mee (FYI, their Prawn Mee is known as Hokkien Mee.) coz it is cheap and delicious. However, for those food which can’t find in normal stall, you may need to go to the infamous place for sure.

Besides Food in Penang, there are 3 others things impress me a lot.
First thing that impress me is that their seaside was so clean and beautiful. They even have many great hotels such as Rasa Sayang hotel which really impress me. Their seaside have many games to play such as Banana Boat, parasailing, motorboat and you may sit boat to other Island to have fishing or swimming. However, I didn’t get to play it coz we out of time, quite disappointed.

Second thing that impress me is that their people was superb. They were so friendly and willing to lead us to a place we were going. Even we are not close to them, they would like smile or say hi to us, how good they are. There is an incident when we were in the bus in the morning, an old lady came up the bus and this kind lady shouted loudly and said that there is a place for the old lady to sit it and they just chit chat like that, how friendly they are. They will help even though you are not close to them or you are not their friends, Penang people is the best ever, friendly! *thumb up*
Not only their people, their bus driver also damn friendly, they will scold people who never let old lady or pregnant woman to have a sit, they are superb. Not only that, their service was superb too, they will lead us to a place we which to go and suggest some nice place for us too. Love their service so much! Their bus service was good. If we do not know the place, what we do was show the map to the bus driver and the bus driver will drive to the particular place we which to go. They are so patient and will not get angry even a person keeps asking the same question. They are really superb!! Hope our Melaka bus service to be like that as Penang, but hopeless I think.
We were so funny everytime we get our bus ticket coz we will like choosing our luck! According to my friend, Su Ann, the person who took the ticket which add up is equal to 21 will get to make a wish! Yeah! I got once, happy max.

Penang Rapid bus is the most comfortable bus ever coz it is a air-conditional bus. I felt asleep in the bus while going back our second home.
Oh yeah! Not to forget their bus, RAPID BUS has Facebook and Twitter, why so cute one! You may be their fans or follow their twitter! WAHAHA... Pro max lah...
The bus is too comfortable until I've done some stupid stuff in it! Guess what???
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sooooo strong.......

PS: I'm still waiting for the video to be upload! Be patient and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment