Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 2

Now project alpha is come to the end, this real life show is super nice! Even when I’m in exam fever, I still will on and watch it as an enjoyment or refreshment.

My favourite moment from this season is when Niki Cheong went London to meet up with Xia Xue, that’s was really great. Xia Xue is the famous blogger in Singapore, so when both of them meet up, project alpha season 2 realities become so finicky! I simply love this moment. In addition, London really have tons of beautiful scene and their hotel was super great. I just hope I can go there too. *dreaming*

Besides that, another favourite moment from project alpha 2 of mine is when the Lost World of Tambun with Kimberly, cheesie, Shaolin Tiger and KY. They are so funny, especially when KY wants cheesie to put up the snake and Cheesie shouted for loudly. In this part, I can know that how good they are, how they have fun together with each other instead of just friend. Their group name are cute too, # porkgang. WAHAHA…what a cute gang name they have. This is my favourite moment from this season is because I will read cheesie blog and will catch up with her update too, so it is normal I will catch up her reality show in this season too.

I hope there will be project alpha season 3 next times!

Last but not least, Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.







PS: Enjoy the show so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment