Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebration~♥

Ring ring ring~
About 7.30pm, my house phone rang, and I picked up.

LYDIA: Hello…
Xiao Xuan: Hello, is this Jie Jie Lydia?
LYDIA: Yes, I am… anything?
XIAO XUAN: Jie Jie Lydia, today….is my birthday, come my house at 9pm, I have celebration my my grandma’s house.
I had said YES without hesitate, simply because I love to have fun with they all.

Around 8, we had prepared ourselves to attend the birthday “party”. In fact it is just a small gathering, but it is fun.
They bought a lot food for the celebration, rather fun with them.
The birthday girl was so pity, because she needs to serve us which she is told to do so.
After filling up our stomach, we finally start the celebration.
First of all, take out the cake of course,
Secondly, photo capturing

TANG, TANG , TANG....
The birthday girl of the day. I love the cake so much, it has a Mickey Mouse picture.
Love it~

Happy 9th birthday to my sweet cousin, Xiao Xuan.
One more candle is appeared onto of the cake, you are getting older and older later than...

The decoration of cake???We both posing with the cake.
OMG!! She is so cute and I am so shitty. *sad* =[
With her bro, Jun Jun!!!
Smile =]
You are not smiling at all la..

The celebration end happily.
Bravo~!

I found something interesting again.
Something that will make us laughs
Something that will give happiness
Something that everyone will love it
Something that is cute
Something that is madly cute
Something that C.U.T.E
Something that……..made you life happy…
Okay, stop crap around..
Let show you guys….
…………………………………………………….
…………………………….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A cute cow NECK PILLOW!!!

A cow neck pillow from my cousin.
This is so damn cute...
I love it so much...

Cute right??
MOO~~

I am so comfortable with this neck pillow.
It is so nice to have it.
Lydia: Give you a kiss, cute cow...
COW: MOO~~♥
He love it...*evil laugh*

PS: I am going to class at 6pm today, I am so tired right now.. Good bye!!! And happy belater brithday to my little cousin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment