Monday, August 16, 2010

We are going to try a brand new Pizza, check this out! ★

I’ve no appetite yesterday, probably because I’ve cockles dinner last night (my mom homemade cockles dinner with my mom “secret recipe” sauces *yum*). Thus, I ate less in the morning. (This is my first time)
My sis had planned to eat the New Arrived Pizza in Pizza Hut in the afternoon, so she invited me to be a super big “spotlight”. We went New Jusco (again XD) for some shopping process. We don’t bother to look for anything; it is just to digest our breakfast, WAHAHA

My sis and her bf were damn funny, coz they were like I’M GOING TO POST EVERYTHING HAPPENED TODAY IN MY BLOG, I'm going to make my blog famous, thus they snapped a lot of photo which is hilarious, such as……

A super random road toward Jusco, and they said they going to state as WE ARE DAMN EXCITED TO GO TO THE NEW JUSCO, AND IT IS THE ROAD TOWARD NEW JUSCO , I can't stop laughing at them coz it is damn hilirious...

They even snapped the beautiful moon cake and going to state with funny line. WAHAHAHA....

Well, shopping don't make any difference, I still feel full after one hour of shopping, but still I'm going for Pizza Hut.
We went Pizza hut for the new arrived Pizza, it is so called puasa pizza or Ramadan pizza (if not mistaken)

We found a little private place for three of us! Great.
I've been here twice and not know that Pizza Hut has this kind of private place for those customer who need privacy damn much like us. we need privacy is simply because we wanted to snap photo for the environment, "syok sendiri" or even shouting and laughing loudly (if with my friends, we did), I don't like those people who look at us, as if we are insane, so a "private" place is good for us. *evil laugh*

The lighting was great. However, it is so dam HOT, so we changed to another "private" place. WAHAHA...

Oklah, this is not that privacy coz people who were paying the ticket can see us from the window =__=
But it's fun anyway...

The lighting was awesome...Love it so much....

Random photo by me, coz I wanted to try to snap an awesomeness photo.. (kinda too boring while I was waiting for the food to be arrived)

 FINALLY the food arrived, and SNAP SNAP SNAP!!
Creamy macoroni or something, and the bread. It is damn yummy, I love the softy bread...Awesome!!

The superb mushroom soup! I love it as usual, but I didn't finish it coz I'm way too full...

Butter bread! Too hard to bite...
And The PIZZA (I'm telling lie just now, we didn't order the Ramadan Pizza, coz it looks weird. My bad T.T) I love the cheese, and it is not that thick! Love it...

Me and my sis

My sis and her bf- Wai Mun (although we did a lot of outing together, but I didn't post  their lovely photo up once, so now I'm going to do so....)

This is a free lunch for me, and sis'd bf treated us! Thank for your treat....


*YUMMY*

PS: I've sore throat today, what a bad day of mine! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment