Monday, August 23, 2010

Nothing BETTER to do

I’ve just realize that I did not update my blog so frequently this few months coz my life is way too boring nowadays, and most of the photo was just FOOD, nothing other than that. I know it is kind of boring for you people, but I really out of mind right now, have no idea what to blog this few month, the only thing I’ve done is EAT EAT and EAT!

Well, I need to stop craping there; you may feel bored to read it anyway.

So, what should I blog about? Food? Outing? Sport? *breaking my brain*

I really freak out right now….
………..
……

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, I think I just end like this, I really out of mind!

Sorry readers! No camera means no photo is available.
PS: My camera had borrowed to my aunty; I think I will get back to blogging as soon as possible. (probably when I get back my camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment