Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The biggest Jusco in Malaysia EXPLODED!!!

Bad news always came before the good one.

This afternoon, my friend-Shi Ting had messaged me about the biggest Jusco in Malaysia. And yes! It is the biggest Jusco in Malaysia.

The biggest Jusco in Malaysia has exploded this afternoon, and the opening day is on the 17 of December. I think they might postpone the date of the opening day. Rather a sad case.

The explosion is causes by the outflow of gasses in the food court area. (This is what I read in Google)

This explosion has caused one person dead and seven persons injured. It is rather a scary scene and my friend’s dad saw it.

Now, I’m rather staying at home than shopping in Jusco.
It is so scary.
However, it is quite lucky for us, because if the explosion occurs on 17 of December, many people will involve and death probably will increase.

So, bad news always came before the good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment