Monday, August 24, 2009

The Fruit =P

I went Chia Shin’s house just now to get back my document from her. After I had got my document, we sat down and start to chit-chat or gossip (whatever you like to call it). While we are chit-chatting, Chia Shin’s mom suddenly came out and have a look at me, I was like hi~~aunty……this is rather scary, because it is very weird to see friend’s parents looking at me, or I should said I am not good in approaching others especially elderly. However, Chia Shin’s mom was a soft-spoken mom ever, she speak softly with us. Besides that, she is a very kind person, she had given me a packet of fruit (I don’t know what is the name of it, sorry). The fruit was so sweet, thank you
aunty~

This is what Chia Shin's mom had given to me, thank you aunty~
It look so sweet right? RED in colour~ Sweet Sweet~~
(Those fruit are planted by her dad anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment