Friday, October 29, 2010

WHAT??

OMG! I just knew that MMU is going to change the name to University Telecom!?
How this happened? It's super duper weird for all MMU student indeed, am I right?

I've been a MMU student for the 3rd year (plus foundation of coz), and now they said our school name will be change to University Telecom Sdn. Bhd. valid on 1st of Novemeber. =_____________=

WTH!??

I don't one that name, I want MMU coz it kinda pro, and a nice name ( at least better than University Telecom right?) T__________T

As what Jennifer had said what we have tell the company about our school name, I bet they will be damn confuse with it. This is so troublesome and confuse for us!

I hate it so much, but I think I need to face it, and so what the ex-MMUians is going to tell their company about their school name?

Many question need to be answer! =___________=

CONFUSE and I hate new corporate name! I want my Multimedia university! T________________T

2 comments:

  1. Elo Dear, MMU will remain as MMU. the change is only for payment purposes. starting today, for payment purposes, pls use Universiti Telekom Sdn Bhd instead of MMU. for all other purposes we are still MMU. ^_^ hope it clear things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...i knew that already! hehe...

    ReplyDelete