Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sushi day

Hurray!


It’s sushi day again!

As sushi lovers, we wouldn’t miss out any cheap sushi day. We, the girls decided to have sushi on the very first day of sushi day, and the brothers followed as well, what a great time, coz mostly just few of us, but that day 10 persons were attending! I love this kind of gathering.
The brothers were not sitting with but opposite us, coz no place is available except opposite.

It's been so long, I didn't go sushi king, probably half a year!
 I didn't capture my everytime-favourite-salmon sushi, coz I'm way too hungry that time, and eat it before I realise I didn't even take one of photo. T_____________T

 We're the girls.

And the brothers or I should said the shy brothers especially the white Tshirt guy, he hate camera damn much!

All of us were waiting for the baby octopus to be serve, but it took so long for the worker to serve the baby octopus *grumpy*. However, it is serves right after we were grumpying, yeah yeah!
The workers was putting the baby octopus sushi on the plate, and we just grab it without asking (This is what the guy does, we girls, got ask the worker one). This is the advantage for sitting in front of the workers!

 The sisters, Jennifer and her sis Agnes!

This is the very first time, Shin follows us to Sushi King! There is be 2nd and 3rd from now on....

 Me and Shin yi, the sushi lover as well especially the salmon sushi!

Other angle of the girls! WAHAHAHAHA....

Play around when Jennifer is capturing her plates! *evil laugh*

 Shinyi, how much you've eaten? She keeps counting, and me and shin were watching the workers placing the sushi on top of the plate. (what a boring activites we were looking at)

Jennifer: hey Lydia and Shin, bring your plates here!
Lydia: Huh?? For what??
Jennifer: I want combine and make it high high! 
Lydia, Shin and shinyi : ok, no problem... 

And we combined our plates together......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TANG! TANG! TANG!
It is damn high, as a result each of us eat alot har! ( No la, Shin just ate 4 plates only)

I've a great time with them, this is the first experience of eating sushi with the guys, should have the second time!

PS: I'm going to eat it later! *happy*

NANG for it, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment