Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm going to be Yellow man helper tomorrow!

I'm going to be Yellow Man helper tomorrow, God bless me please.

I received a message from Yun Chee yesterday, and she told me that there is part time job which is helping Yellow man to sold out his sim card! *great*

Not this package, I guess!

I need money, so I'll be promoter start from tomorrow until Sunday night, I kinda scare to promote thing to others, but I'll try my best to do it. Hope I can heal my fear to approach to others. *hope so*

I've nothing to write actually, I'll post up my working environment if I can. Stay tuned ya!

NANG for it, thank you

2 comments:

  1. sure la not this package, haha~ but i think u can carry out this job well, since u r a 99% DIGI supporter.... the reason y u cant get 100% DIGI supporate is... you r a MAXIS user right now! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. then u mean i need to change to DIGI lo..wakaka

    ReplyDelete