Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Justin Bieber is a 51 years old guy???

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A 51 YEARS OLD GUY???

I got shocked when Yun Chee told me this, and she sent me a video to watch!

At first I was like huh? What is that!? Is that scary or what? ( there is a scary video about Justin Bieber was kissing an artist, then last it is a scary monster! kinda scary) Thus, I asked many stupid queations. Sorry Yun chee! (she blog this as well)

Well, back to the topic...

Justin Bieber was a 51 years old guy instead of 16 years old? What a weird thingy? The Onion News Network reported that Justin Bieber is in reality a 51-year-old pedophile named Michael Cote.The “report” claims that Cote has posed as the teen star for years by sporting a wig and “convincing” rubber mask. How could it be?

He uses this mask to be Justin Bieber, could it be? The mask not even look like Justin Bieber...

So, as a super gossipy, I searched for the answer, and guess what I saw?

Some people believe and some not! The answer revealed!  (this is what i've searched)

According to one of the person who gave the answer...

She or he said....

I am anti-Bieber, but sadly, NO.


Why?

Evidence 1: If this was true, it would be the hottest news in the world right now. It would pop up in newspapers all over the world.. But heck , I'm in Malaysia and I see nothing about Bieber...
(TRUE, ME EITHER)
Evidence 2: It was made by the Onion Network. (Onion network is a parody news net, which means it makes funny but fake news. Like the one which says yankee's Moose made a no hitter. I actually believed that! And I got so disappointed when I found out it was fake)
(I AGREE!)

Evidence 3: Bieber was founded by Usher, a successful artist who is not stupid enough to pick up and promote a pedo.
(SUPER AGREE *THUMB UP*)


Evidence 4: He has a certified US birth certificate which says he was born in 1994. Certificates don't lie...
(TRUE)

Evidence 5: When the lady who was the "psychologist" in the video said "Just thinking about ...... gives me the chills......" That looked fake and over acted. And at the end of the video, when the news anchor guys said "...... but he will most likely be murdered in jail". That was something way to unprofessional to be said by a news anchor person to the public on air... Bu the most obvious piece of flaw in the video is when the 9 year old girl talked about her traumatizing experience... Is that even legal to let a little kid talk about something explicit like that on air? Fail! So overall, the video wasn't that realistic.
( I NEVER THINK OF THAT, BUT I LIKE THIS ANSWER DAMN MUCH)


Conclusion: news is fake...



So, sorry to disappoint you there...
 
WAHAHA...Me and Yun Chee were super agree what he or she had said! I'm not a Justin Bieber's fans as well (But I listen to his music) , but I agreed to what he or she said!
 
Conclusion as what I think it is fake! Not such thingy I think...
 
PS: This is only my opinion (or I'm not giving a opinion also)!

NANG for it, thank you

3 comments: