Thursday, April 22, 2010

My dream destination ♥

Talk about my dream destination, it would probably the most beautiful place I thought for, New Zealand. New Zealand as you know that it is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses and numerous smaller island, most notably Steward Island and the Chatham Island. (Which I found it in Wikipedia coz I’ve no idea where it is located.)



The reason why I had chosen New Zealand as my dream destination is because I love the way they enjoy their life. I had watched a travel program (which I always do) that has advertises about New Zealand life style and their food. Their lifestyle was just so damn relax, they even have morning tea at 10.15am to 10.45am, how relax they were. For us, we would just rushing for work if we in Malaysia and have no chance to enjoy our morning tea for sure.

Besides that, my dream destination, New Zealand has a wonderful landscape as you can imagine, blue sky, greenish grass, crystal clear water and also it is a good place for the daily cattle to produce the most freshly milk in the world. The most important, I will have the chance to capture the view of New Zealand and blog it as well. I love New Zealand weather too, whereby there will cozy all day long. I mean it is not sunny as compared to our Malaysia. For this kind of weather, I may recline on the greenish grass and have a sun bathing without afraid of sun burn and all sort of skin problem, that’s was really good. I always craved for the people from other country especially those countries with cold weather have the chance to recline on the greenish grass and have some chat with their friend or colleagues. It would be great if I’ve the chance too, so New Zealand will be the best choice for me to lie myself in their greenish grassy “floor”.



I hope someday I would probably have the chance to pay a visit to New Zealand. When I have my own hard earn money, I would do so, travel to New Zealand as a bag pack traveler, that’s really feel good and relax rather than group tour.















I really envy those went for project alpha bloggers, coz they have the chance to travel all over the world. I hope to be one too. Last but not least, Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com





JOJO STRUYS is the host for project alpha 2 again! Love ♥

Project alpha season 2 episode 4!

They went kuching! WOOHOO~




Project alpha season 2 episode 5

They are going to buy something~!

Project alpha season 2 episode 6

Enjoy ya~!



Project alpha season 2 episode 7

I'm waiting for so long. WOOHOO~~~

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com



No comments:

Post a Comment