Saturday, April 17, 2010

If I am IP Man master, I would

If I am IP Man master , I would........

Kill all the people in the world with my powerful martial art. *laughing*
I would like to do is....
Tie up the cloth of martial art!

Pose in a confident way!! ACHAAAAAAAAAAA.........

Use my side kick to fight with bad guy!
ME: Come on babe!! I'm strong.
Bad guy: Oh...Don't kill me.
Me: WAHAHAHHA......

LAST!!
Posing with pride! I'm so strong.....
The bad guy will be die and I'm the winner.....WAHAHA
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AHHHHCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want be as strong as me??

Please log in to GSC-EON Bank contest minisite at http://www.gsc-eonbankcard.com/.


There is lots of prize to be win and you will be strong!!! YEAH!!

Prizes given:

- 1st Prize x 1: 1 Brand New Samsung Jet Mobile Phone + A pair of IP MAN 2 Premiere Passes (27 April 2010)

- 2nd Prize x 1: 1 Brand New Samsung B2100 Mobile Phone + A pair of IP MAN 2 Premiere Passes (27 April 2010)- Consolation Prize x 100: A pair of IP MAN 2 Premiere Passes (28 April 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment