Monday, March 22, 2010

Love World Love Sloggi

This is the post to show how I love them and thing that I love around me!

In my entire life, I have never ever told others how I love them, how lucky I was in part of their life and how lovely they are. Even I seldom say “I LOVE YOU” to my family. I might think it is an additional act for me.

When I watch drama series, I would say how bad the person didn’t love his things, but when came to me, am I the same?

From now om, I will appreciate every single thing in my life.

In fact, I’m the luckiest person in the world because I have the loveliest family ever, a bunch of awesome best friend to hang around, a sweet and cute pet, my PM1516 and also my cutie cousins! I just love them so much. They are just like my breakfast, lunch and dinner, need and love them.

So now I’m going to show my love to them. I love my BIG family

I love my two cutie cousins!

I love my boy- Nicky. I love the way he "smile" and his blur-ness, love love love.

I love to hang around with my bestie.

I love to do silly and funny expression with them, they are just way too funny and cool. Love them.

I love hang out with this two pretty girls in such a natural and beautiful scene.

I love JLS! JLS is the BEST!! It's hardly to join JLS togather nowadays, miss and love JLS forever!

I LOVE my PM1516

I love shopping.

I love BBQ in beach with them.

I love beautiful seaside view!
I love flower is blooming!

I LOVE THE WORLD!!

Well, this entry is about love the world, love the environment.

Love the environment people, this might let us live longer and stay healthier…
Nowadays, even lingerie is eco-friendly, that means it uses of recycle material. That’s breathtaking! It has two ways to save us, first save us from ugly look, second save our environment.

The new collection from Sloggi is called Love World Love Sloggi and it is so damn awesome. It’s has a colourful and fashionable design, ecologically-friendly fabric that offer a comfortable and super fit all day long. This collection is inspired by cleaner planet, so it uses eco-friendly fabrics.

Now you would have a comfortable and super fit Sloggi for all day long while wearing the Sloggi 2010 collection- love world love Sloggi.

Try this contest if you are the environment lover.

You may log in to www.sloggi.com/my for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment