Saturday, June 27, 2009

ST.David Carnival

Today is my ex-school St. David 50 year’s anniversary, so they had kind of like carnival in the school. As the ex-student of St. David High school, I 100% support it. So my friends and I had actually visited our ex-school today. My first impression for this event was good, but as I walk to the field the bad impression come along. The weather was truly hot and dry and we were sweating like hell as we visited the entire stalls. At last, we end up standing under the fan and chit chatting to each other. By the way, they have many food, drink and game stall but none of them are my favourite, quite sad~! This is the first time I feel so hard to spend all the money that I have, so suffering!! Last I used up all the money to buy a “delicious” sushi from one of the stalls, quite disappointed to the sushi, what to do? I had bought it so must eat finish!! At there, you can meet all the ex ex-students, many of them had changed a lot except for me, of course and some “matsalleh” ….I was shock when I saw quite a lot “matsalleh” walking around the place and some are cashier too!! Is this event invited “matsalleh”?? Or those are studying in our school? Questioning again!! Never mind, it doesn’t matter at all, of course. It is good to have “matsalleh” study in our school anyway. Okay, back to our topic again. We meet a lot friends but some was like…..you know la… but some was friendly as last time. That’s good right? I didn’t see them since I had graduated my form 5 level, I am so happy to meet them again, happy happy~~ But the Carnival was totally disappoint me because there are nothing to see and buy actually...haiz...It really wasted my time, energy and money~!! Wow~!!
There are many stall at there....
Cool~!!
Like professional carnival...
But as I had said none of them are my favourite...sob sob~!!

Some student are playing basketball...
Gambateh ne~~
Fight fight fight~!

And of course, flying fox...
The most scary flying fox ever....
The height was so scary, so I didnt play it~~:)

The horse riding....
Wow~~
This is the first time I saw horse walking around the school's field...
Many kids had actually sat at that horse...cool!!

P/S: These picture are copy from facebook...enjoy it!!


And and and!!
Good news ~!!
I finally had eaten my favourite DURIAN, the king of fruit…

I am so happy now~~!! Yum yum~~
Okay going to play dota….
Chow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment