Tuesday, June 2, 2009

KL Trip

I gonna share something with you guys!!!
It is TGI Friday!!!
It stand for Thank GOD It's Friday!!!
It is located at IOI mall
I like the way they promote their shop..."in here, it's always friday"
cool right??
This shop served many good food!!!
There are so many variety for you to order!!
We had ordered many delicious stuff!!
Let's us start with Appetizer!!!
These small little balls were totally make you in heaven...
It is so cheesyyyyy....
Inside that small little ball, there are full of cheese!!!
wow!!
Can you imagine??
When all the cheese had melted inside your month.....woo~~~
I feel like in heaven now!!!



Next is the Meal!


This is for small little kid stuff...
Sorry I had forgotten it's name!!!
It is some part from chicken i think...*laughing!!*
Fish and chips!!
My uncle had ordered for himself..
It taste normal...
BUT the sauce totally make me fly!!
It is so delicious...if you didn't put that sauce, you really can't taste the smoothness of that sauce...
YUMMY!!!
My Jones chicken!!!
The first bite of the chicken was like very hard to eat...
but as you continue to taste it's sauce, you will love it very much!!
The sauce was like sour and sweet...
and the salad was good!! it taste like Spaghetti....really good
BUT I really don't know why it taste like spaghetti anyway??
Weird har?


LAST......It is our dessert time!!!!

It is my Green Apple slush and uncle's Strawberry slush!!!
SOur drink!!
there were so sour but nice!!
I think my green apple slush is nicer than the straberry slush!!
because it taste like zapple with lemon!!
quite normal har? haha....

Kid's ice cream....
I am totally so pity for kid because for kid's ice-cream there are nothing just ice-cream...
so they actually just eat ice-crem without decoration....
It is so boring!!
You know what?
Decoration is so important for an ice-cream, because it will make you happy to see it...
I like to see the way they decorate the ice-cream, it is so beautiful!!
But just think back, is it important for a little child??
I don't think so...because they just want to eat ice-cream and not the decoration..
Am I right or am I wrong?



haha...
Captured with my uncle and his Stawberry slush!! haha....
Quite dark har.....haiz...
aunty with my little cousin...
It is so hard to make him look at the camera...
Haiz.....
What to do??
He is an active boy!haha..My uncle and I are promoting our drink....
WOO~~
It is so refreshing!!!
You can try it!! hehe.....

Now!!
It is my aunty time to promote her Spaghetti!!!
woo~~
It's seem so delicious....yummy yummy!!!

This is the bills...
I think there is some mistake for this bill
because there are no Spaghetti in this bill...
yahoo!!!
we are so lucky!!! haha....

Before that, we went for some game at IOI mall....
It make me think of my childhood time...
when i am young i used to sit this game with my bro and sis...
but now we all grown up...
there is lesser and lesser time for us to sit this anymore...sob sob!!

Everyone please peace!
So cute my little cousins....
love them so much!!!


LAST I would like to show you guys three different age boy with the same hair style
Guess who is it??

THAT'RIGHT!! Boy with "botak" head....haha
That is my bro, jun shen and jun jie!!
My bro asked me to captured this photo one...haha...
Funny picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment