Friday, June 19, 2009

HAPPY~!

Guess what guys?
I had successfully appealed for accounting course~!!
I am freaking happy now~!
Yesterday was a good day for me,
Because when I went administration to asked for my appealed letter, the person who in charged had actually told me that my letter had been approved
Oh!! I am so happy when I get this kind of good news from there…
Immediately I message to my friends and told them about this good news~!
They had actually wish me~!
Thank you!
I wish I can add my subject now~!

Okay…
Now is my time to happy~
So today I had invited my friends to have a small gathering at MDC…
We tease around, chit-chatting,, make fun of each other
That was so fun~!
But sadly, some of my friend had actually gone to Cyber to continue their study….
So they can’t attend this gathering…*sob…sob…*
I really miss my PM1516 class…
They are way beyond cool~!!
Although we just know each other for about 1 year
But we are so close to each other…
How close is it?
If you are PM1516, you will know....*evil laugh*
I miss our lunch time…
I miss our game time…
I miss our fun time…..
I miss our…..
……………………………………
…………………………………………
…………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………
…………………………………………
………………………………
…………………
I miss everything that we had done in foundation level~!!!
I miss it so much!!
Guys from pm1516, we must keep it up ok?
Miss you guys~!

No comments:

Post a Comment