Monday, June 1, 2009

Moody :(

I am blogging at my uncle house again!!!
Last few months there are many things had happened around me….
It is quite down and sad!!

Let’s start with my business project that had finished last month,
Business project totally killing me, you know why?
Because we are quite tired doing this project and yet there are many things happened during this project such as we have some bad relationship with somebody who is so mean, leader problem and many many more!!
I hate that a lot!!
But something that is good is that we know who is bad and who is good in this world…
Besides that, some who are not close with me had become my best friend!!!
That pretty good har!!
I have more friends already!! Haha…..

Next is something that is very secret so I wouldn’t write in this part!!!
I don’t want that thing to happen anymore!!!!

Third is my dog had fall a sick last month ago
This is very terrible you know??
He can’t walk at all!!!
It is pretty serious!!
My mom and I very worried about him the next few days
So we brought him to hospital to have some medical check up!!
But it was so shock that, that doctor doesn’t know what happened to him!!
Oh my GOD!!
How come a doctor doesn’t know a patient’s signal??
I can’t really understand actually….
But then again, after we had gave him some medicine and milk
He became healthy and active already!!
It is good news for us…
Lucky he had recovered on the following day. If not he need to have some blood test!!!
No kidding!! BLOOD TEST!!
Thank GOD!! You had let Nicky recovered soon…

Oh yeah!
I had forgot about my changing course stuff
This had made me confuse and headache!!!
It is difficult to choose a good course with full of job opportunity you know?
I had made my decision to take International business actually…
But then again, many people had actually told me that course was pretty less job opportunity in short that is NO future!!!
(It doesn't mean that IB totally no future...who are taking IB please DO NOT misunderstanding ya!! I just want to make it interesting only...please do not BOOM my blog if you guys see it ok? hehe)
I am the kind of people who are very believe anyone who had talk to me!!
So I decide to change course
BUT the problem is which course am I going to change to??
This really made me headache!!!
I have some discussion with my friend and family and finally I had chosen Accounting as my major!!!
Many people was shock when I had chosen this course…as a truth I also very shock when I had decide to choose that course…
This is because I quite dislike this course actually but then this is skill course and it is very good!! So what to do?? Take la!! I hope that I can catch up!!

Besides these cases...I have many more actually...
But I am so lazy to type anymore...
So sorry ya!!

My last line is.......

................

.........................

...................................

................................................

...........................................................

.....................................................................

............................................................

................................................

..................................

.....................

...........

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so bad luck in April and May!!
I hope that I will be very lucky this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment