Friday, October 23, 2009

Vicky's birthday celebration..


Four of us...The birthday girl is the one who cover her face...*swt*

Yesterday, we had celebrated our lovely Vicky’s birthday at Sakura house, and it is not the Sakura pink pub, of course. I didn’t been to Sakura pink also. Sakura house is a Japanese restaurant which located at Desa Duyong. Hmm, may I say it is a restaurant? It is a house, indeed. =. =lll Okay then I should say it is a Japanese restaurant house. This way looks reasonable, right?

Well, yesterday was not Vicky’s birthday. Her birthday is on Saturday and we had celebrated earlier, hope you don’t mind Vicky.

About 7pm, Vicky fetched Chia Shin and me to meet Jennifer at Desa Duyong. Vicky was late actually, but since she is the main point, we just forgive her. What a good friends we are right? Vicky. (I think my face is getting thicker and thicker…*evil laugh*)

The place was rather good and it has air-conditioned! At first I thought it just a normal house with table and chair, but I am totally wrong! This is because the decoration was totally lovely, Japanese style, love it! The food was delicious and beautiful, gorgeous. *thumb up*. I am totally in love with their Tempora and black sesame ice-cream so much. They taste heavenly. Besides that, the set was also delicious. Oh yeah! Not to forget the Baby Octopus, my favorite! Their baby octopus was no longer baby anymore; it is so big and nice. I had captured a lots of food photo…enjoy it.

The side dishes. Black sesame ice-cream, baby octopus, tempura, shisamo and crab meat sushi roll. Nice!
The sets. Most of them are fry but nice too...I love my fish set. (sorry, I had forgotten the name)
Before eating our set dinner, we must drink a cup of green tea first. Yum Yum!

Okay, I know my expression is too over, but I really waited the set for so long.
Yeah! Best friend ever. Vicky, Jennifer, Chia Shin and Me!!!


After all the food had been served, it’s our time to celebrate Vicky’s birthday. We took out the cake which Chia shin and I had bought in secret recipe. At first, we asked her to choose which cake to blow first and she had chosen what I had chosen. It is a tiramisu, and second is chocolate indulgence, last is the hazel cheese. After all of that, we sing birthday song softly, and blow cake…as usual what we will do when we are having birthday. Happy birthday to you! (Althought yesterday was not you birthday), wishing, blowing cake and smilling...love these photo...The cakes look good. *thumb up*
BUT as you as you had eaten the cake, it looks......


..............................

..............................

....................



...........................



.................................


.............................


..................

.

.

.

.

.
Look disgusting....Yucksssss....At last we throw it away…


Capturing photo with the birthday girl..Happy birthday again~

While eating the three disgusting cake, we were plan to play at Dataran Pahlawan’s field with “tons” of balloon. Before going to the field, we stop by and bought 10 colourful balloons. Later that, we headed to Dataran Pahlawan’s field to have game!!! Hurray, I went there again.

Starting from blowing, drawing, playing and capturing….
I really feel that I am old now, I am totally so tired to play with balloon yesterday. Those balloons are just like our children, keep fly there and then and we just their mommy keeps hold them tightly. OMG!! The wing was strong yesterday, but it doesn’t make us give up our game. I am so happy…….
Playing with the balloon which drawn by Vicky and Jennifer. It is so cute and lovely..
Blowing the balloon just to do the word "HAPI BDAY". Balloon celebration for our lovely vicky. Do you like it?Preparing some meaningful line on the balloon...See! our Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Vicky are so concentrate while Chia Shin and I playing the balloon..Good Job!

Capturing photo with "tons" of balloon...Look colourful right? Love balloons!

All right! It's done! Many meaningful words appeared....THE END?? WTH? Going to end our celebration, Oh NO....I don't want...*sob* We went back home at 11pm..rather late right? *evil laugh*

Never mind, next time when someone birthday, let's celebrate again!! ok?

*Those balloons are now belong to our lovely Vicky.*

Jennifer and I had took one. Purple balloon belong to Jennifer and red belong to ME~
RED BALLOON: I am so lonely now...please combine me with others together the next time...*crying*


PS: Happy Fowarded birthday to Vicky and may your dream come true.....and this is the very first time I went out with Chia Shin until so late...


BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment