Saturday, October 17, 2009

An exhausted and happy day…

I just came back from an exhausted but fun badminton game, with those friends there will be laughter everywhere. It is super funny. I love badminton game so much. (And swimming of course, *evil laugh*) we were laughing more than playing actually; it is simply because they are super funny. Fun fun fun!!!

Okay, the purpose of posting this post is that…………….

……………………………………………

…………………………………………………………

……………………………………….

My little cousins are coming back again and we will have steamboat at aunt’s house, I am super happy now. This means I will have a super fun Saturday instead of a dull and boring one, I am so happy now…waiting for the time to pass now...

STEAMBOAT!!! I am waiting for you......


PS: I just know all this plans, I am freaking happy now…. Rather surprising too....

No comments:

Post a Comment