Monday, October 26, 2009

Hater!!!

Bad mood after a big incident happened!
It is not serious actually, but it just makes me burst out like that.

I mad of people, who don’t like to join each other friend,
I mad of people, who like to comment about others,
I mad of people, who always like to control others,
I mad of people, who don’t respect others,
I mad of people, who always think they are great,
I mad of people, who always said others bad things,
I mad of people, who don’t even know me and yet talk about me
I mad of people, who always think they are elder than others,
I mad of people, who always look down on others,
I mad of people, who do bad to others….
I mad of people, who don't care others feeling,
I even mad of people, who are damn freaking fake!!!

I hate them a lot, and yet people who act like this always think that they are the smartest in the world.
Oh come on la wey!!
You think you are very smart is it?
In my mind you are nothing I can tell you!
So please don’t act like you are smart.

Why did those people always think they are the smartest?
They somehow look stupid in their word, and yet they are proud of it
OMG!! Stupid like hell...
I really don’t like them a lot...

Thank GOD, I didn’t have this kind of friends.
If yes, then my life will be miserable….
Thank GOD *sincerely*

Agree with me, people?

*This post is not for my friends, is for those who are damn bull shit about themselve*

PS: I am so happy after blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment