Saturday, April 11, 2009

Random post :)

It’s been so long to updates my blog…
This is because of my business project that driving my crazy these day
I hate that project a lot
It’s gave us a lot of trouble
But somehow it also let us knows what are the personality of a person and the character of some people…
I really enjoy the happiness and sadness of this project with those who are helping in this project…
I have many first times in this project, for example cooking with friends, shop in Tesco, doing some stupid stuff, and many more…
I will appreciate what we had done last weeks
And we have one more week to go…
I hate this project so......so.....much!!!
Why should we have this project anyway?
I always asked this stupid question in my mind
Why don’t we take midterm exam?
Why?
There are many ‘why’ in my mind now…
Feel tired to do this project
Because of this stupid project I always go home late
and scolded by some stupid people
Haiz…
But anyway we left one week to go…
Gambateh my team!!!
We can do it!!!



wow...this is what we cook at my friend's house..LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!



we are the chef!!! yeah!! haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment