Friday, April 24, 2009

blogskin

Last few days, there is a problem with my blog skin
I don’t why it suddenly became so messy and It makes my blog so untidy
I hate that!!
So I decided to change my blog skin to something else
But since I don’t know how to change it, I left it for many days
I truly wanted to apologize to the people who had difficulty to read my blog
I am sorry guys!!
Because of my blog, make you guys have some eyes problem I am sorry
But now!!
My blog had fully recovered *evil laugh*
I have no idea why it suddenly recovered actually
It just appear in a sudden
It kind of weird, right?
But never mind, at least it has been recovered
If not I need to wait until my sis have time to do it for me
Too demand on people
Must change! Lydia!!

That’s all
I need to have a break now
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment