Friday, April 19, 2013

Missing Hero + Shiver and Linger trailer by Maggie Stiefvater

Hello!

We'd lost this fellow yesterday, because he doesn't come back to us after we back home.

Momi and I were wondering where this fellow gone to right now, and Princess Lucky was waiting for him yesterday on the car pouch. Looking sadly outside the gate, and waited to see him. But so sad that Hero doesn't come back at all. T____T

I think maybe his owner return for him, and took him back home.

We lost a rascal, and miss him so much.

Hope he come back today.

Random update:

Well, today probably the boring day ever, because sis are not coming back this week as well as the week after. Gosh! She cheated me!!!!

So, I'm gonna think of something else for the weekend. Any suggestion?

I'd finished reading the books I bought last months- Shiver trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater. I finished reading three books, and it basically about the werewolf from Mercy Fall. Overall it was a super nice story.

It breaks all the rumors on how werewolf change. I mean people only knew how werewolf change when they saw the moon, but this is not at all actually. Maggie Stiefvater said it is not, a human changed to a wolf due to being bite by another wolf, and when the temperature drop it changed to a wolf, and when it is summer, they changed back to human again.

Quite interesting huh?

The story all about a boy who changed to wolf, and love a girl who doesn't change after being bite by the wolf. It is a sad yet interesting love story!

I highly recommend to all of you! And guess what?

And while I was searching for the name, I spot something!

The trailer for the Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater.

The shiver trailer


The linger trailer

I don't know when it'll out, but I definitely want to watch this since I'd read the story, and I should watch this! Omg! I'm freaking excited!

Let me know if this movie had been shown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment