Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

Oh my goodness! Toy story 3 is going on cinema soon, and this is one of the Disney famous movies which will film on cinema! I’m waiting for it…..

What new toys I wish to see in Toy Story 3?

Got curious about it? (I know you does! WAHAHA….)

I would love to see….
CHUNK

LOT-O'-HUGGING BEAR.

I love this bear, simply because it is so cute! Love lots-o'-huggin' bear, and it is purple in colour. (Jennifer and peacehue will love it so much)

PEAS-IN-A-POO
It has a zip on it, freaking cute! Like a purse has 3 peas! Mad cute.

CHATTER TELEPHONE
OMG! This is so creative! I love the idea they made a phone as one character, and it is an old man! Cute LAH...

DOLLY.
A little doll girl! Cute!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST........

MR. PRICKLEPANTS
Everyone love him so much... because he is sooooooooo cute!


Enjoy the trailer first....



You may write a blog to win a prize, please visit http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/05/25/toy-story-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment