Friday, January 23, 2009

Unhappy...

..........because i didn't get my long pants and chinese new year is around the corner....When I said around the corner mean that it is on Monday….how am i going to do???
I think I will wear the old long pants...feel weird....what to do? no long pants for me....




I HAVE A GOOD NEWS !!!!



Guess what???




My result is out today....
Quite satisfy with my result although my result had been drop slightly...

When i open the website to see my result, i was so nervous and my mind was keep praying...help!! please let me pass.....
The website still excessing and i am sweating..(too nervous)
"Please click here to see your result"
i am shivering and click it......*sniff*


You know what??
ALL PASS!!!!!
Relief....
This mean that i will have a very happy chinese new year....
NO!
I think i will have super happy chinese new year....

No comments:

Post a Comment