Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Day before Chinese New Year eve....

...many people went the hypermarket to get some stuff included my mom and I ..........the hypermarket was so crowded….
Full of people......

Many people get the Vegetable as of they are free of charge…..
A clip of eyes, all the vegetable had being snatch by people……
We must fast!!!!
If not we will not be able to buy the vegetable

At the fish and chicken stall, there are many fresh fish and chicken….
But my mom said there are quite expensive…what to do?? Chinese New Year is around the corner…must buy although they are expensive… *sad*

The most I hate is to queue up....
There are so many people waiting to weight their vegetable and chicken….
And some people play cheating, they ask the front person to weight for them…*sniff*
(Although my mom does so….*swt*)

Oh yeah!! I bought many things for my little Nicky (my dog) such as…
Dog food…..
Snack….
Biscuit…
….and many more…..

After shopping, we went to eat prawn noodles….
Guess what I saw??


I saw three little children eating their food with their mom….
They look like when we are young…
I mean my bro, sis and I…..


Today we bought many things go home…
Happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment