Monday, January 19, 2009

Shopping for the whole day....

Today my sister and I shopping for the whole day…
Feel tired…
But I am still happy;
It is because we bought many things...yeah!
The happiest thing is that I finally get my pants…oh yeah!!!!

Leg pain!
Need to take a rest…
We decided to go to Mc Donald have a rest…
We share a set of Mc Chicken...


Mc Chicken...

i'm love it....

Last week I went Jusco for Mc Donald…
Today I went Mahkota Parade for Mc Donald again…
Always Mc Donald…
Feel so boring…
I think next time I need to change something new…
Yes! Must change…

After finishing all our food…
Drive to Grandpa shop...
Chat with cousin….
Fetch my dad…
Oh ya! Most important thing... captured photo….lol
Finally it is the time to go home!
This is the photo i captured at car....

No comments:

Post a Comment