Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family’s gathering


captured by lynn..*of course!!*
Vegetable and some stuff...

Sweet little prawn (my sis term it...orz)
'sotong'!!
wow!! the sweet little prawn was so sweet!!

We went our uncle house for steamboat today
That was really delicious….
YUMMY!!
Everybody busy eating...lol...
The corn was so yummy...

First round…

Second round…

Third round...

STOP!!!

Can’t eat anymore…
So we had some game with my cousin…
Play piano…
Sing song….
Dancing…

my cousin-xiao xuan...cute right?
After that…
Gambling time!!!!!!


Start to gamble

yeah!!
Two HORSE, two TIGER and two DRAGAON vs. an OX
Fight!!
Fight…
After a few hours, OX lost a lot…
OX need to fight back again….
3 more round…


At last, left RM 10 for his breakfast…
He really bad luck…
Because we all too lucky…
Horse, tiger, dragon quite good in this year, whereas OX was not good…
He totally 'caoda' liao!! *lol*
So pity!!!!!!!!

Money that we won
Thank uncle!!!!!


Before we went back home,
We said thank you to our uncle…
By the way, the OX is my uncle
Horse is my mom and I
Dragon is my sis and cousin-Xiao Xuan
Tiger is my cousin- Wen Jun and family friend-Sandra

Today is my lucky day…

No comments:

Post a Comment