Monday, January 19, 2009

BBQ


Many people went there...


This is the sun set at pantai puteri...

BBQ again~!
Happy!!
Last Friday we went pantai puteri BBQ again….
That was really fun!!

We meet at Jusco about 4.30pm…
Buy hot dog, crab stick, drinks and many more.
Shopping (actually I am the one who are shopping…lol)

After paying the things, we decided to go to Wang house to meet the rest ….
At Wang house, we watched TV, chatting, waiting for the rest to come (feel sleepy)
We waited for so long (about 5.30 to 6.00pm), finally they reached…
Thank GOD, if not I already sleep at Wang house…

Jennifer, chia shin and I sat Wang’s car (I need insurance!!)
If I scare, why I still sit his car??
This is because we bought a cake for birthday girl (Xin Yan)
We wanted to give her a surprise…

About 6.30pm, we reached pantai puteri…
The first thing I did is run down to the beach…
Playing water with Jennifer and chia shin...
Captured sun set photo (no sun set actually...*sad*)
sun set again..

The rest starting up the fire…
After the fire had been start up…
BBQ time!!!!

BBQ chicken...

We put the chicken on top the wire…
Let it cook…
Cooking…
Still cooking…
“AR~! Cao Da already!!!” suddenly they shouted…
The chicken turn into a black chicken…
But lucky nothing happened to my chicken…*save*
We also BBQ hot dog, crab stick (delicious…try it!), and the most important is sweet potatoes…

that is chia shin and mine...where are yours jennifer??

After having our foods….
They plan to celebrate birthday for birthday girl…
“Happy birthday to you…happy birthday to you…” we sang loudly…
Captured many photo with her…
Eating cake…

Now it is the time to play water…Yeah!!
We went down to the beach…
Play water…
Dig a hole then put birthday girl inside it…
Captured photo…

About 11.00pm, it is the time for us to pack our stuff…
I am so sad….
I hope that we will plan to go again the next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment