Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mahjong day....

Today my mom bring us to aunty lucy's house (my mom's friend)....
As we reached there, sandra ran out and said "come! we play mahjong!! faster!"

"lynn, i tell u! The one day is today..."
"Horse is the stupidest, give me five"
"Horse brain very small like microorganisms, give me five.."
"Horse very slow, give me five..."
"Horse only know how to eat eat eat...."
"Monkey is the cleverest..."
"Thank you for being here today...fan..."
"Hey faster la, you so slow la.....faster donkey always slow...."

While we are playing mahjong, we got a lot of that today...
That was really funny...*laugh until my stomach very pain*
Playing mahjong with sandra is the most funny moment at all....
Although i loss quite a lot, but still very happy..that is a moment where all stress gone...haha....
I miss u a lot sandra.....
Many funny line will come out from her mouth such as...

"all is about Fabulous..."
funny right?

After playing mahjong we all so hungry...
So mom bring us eat "wan tan mee without sauce"....
While waiting for the mee to come, we all talk funnily...so fun...
The mee is very delicious....
After finish eating we send sandra home, and then went back our house....

This is the "wan tan mee witout sauce" *swt* delicious..



That is the end of mahjong day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment