Friday, January 30, 2009

Dangerous


At monkey's king house....

My friends and I went for house to house visiting today
This is my very first time drove my car for visiting
Really tired and hot…
So I let my friend drove my car

If we want to go another friend's house, we must pass an L shape turn (something’s like that)
At the junction, we must slow down the car right?
But she speeds up the car about 70km/s, then only press the brake
The road was quite wet and slippery
As she brake the car, my car out of control then slip…
Lucky she brake Immediately....
If not my car sure hit to the tree beside the road side
That was really close, you know?

The rest who following us stop at the road side and ask what happened to us
Lucky nothing happened,
If not I don’t know what will happen to us…

Oh yeah!
After the incident, my friends was so panic
And she drove without seeing the motor…
Wow! I told you…
That was really dangerous….

By the way, it is my fault too…..
I shouldn’t give her drive my car since she not use to it…
I should say sorry too

But the rest of time we are happy and fun too…
At my friend chia shin house....
NORMAL....
The spoiler of this photo- wang!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment