Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tired!!!

Tired!!
I played badminton with friends just now…
You know what?
I played for 2hrs NON-STOP...(i am so Proud of myself)
but I feel so tired after that…
Sweating….
Exhausting….

After our game end....
Guess what??
we decided to go ‘yam cha’ at MMU corner…
I ordered cendol….
The taste quite weird…
Why cendol have to put peanut??
doesn't make sense at all...
WEIRD!
I prefer Baba and Nyonya's cendol..
(Thank to Jennifer who introduce that cendol to us. touching?)

I Finish up my cendol…
Chatting with friends…
Somebody make fun of ME…. *childish!*
Feel sleepy...
Say good bye to my friends…
Went home….
Finally....

Arg!!!!!!
Today darn tired…
From morning until now NON-STOP!!!!!!!!
Please! I need to have a rest!!

Alright!
Now i am going to rest...
DO NOT DISTURB PLEASE!!!!!

Good night….:)

No comments:

Post a Comment