Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free from Final Exam.....


Eyes on Malaysia....i wanted to sit for a long long time......

“I am free from final exam” I shouted loudly as I went out of the hall…..

Today is our last paper for final exam, yeah! After exam, my friends and I had decided to go to ‘go-go ktv’ …we set up everything before we embark…

Oh ya! We also buy cake for our birthday boy jj….it is a chocolate cake (yummy! yummy!) Before that we had decided to give him a surprise but a smart boy like him knows our plan…*sad* At last we end up his birthday “party” with a big surprise…hehe… (We are smart too)
We have many fun moments at there, sing song together, birthday “party”, make fun of each other, and also captured many photo….
As time passes, it is the end of fun time…

Before we go home….
jj make a ‘speech’ for us…..
we packed our stuff….
Checking whether anything had been left there….
Decide who to follow….(I mean car…*swt*)…
Sit on the go-go ktv’s car…
Left the couple behind…..
Capture photo again….
Couple reaches…
Say good bye to each other…..
Go home….

This is the time I spent today….fun and full of memory….
captured at go-go ktv with friends...(not clear at all...*lousy phone*)
At last i would like to say frienship forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment