Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sibaraku for Ladies ! ♥

I’ve not been updating any entry this few days due to my midterm exam which had dragged me to the hell. Everything was going busy right now, assignment and event stuff is “waving their hand” with me, and waiting me to do it as soon as possible. However, the happiest thingy is that now my midterm break had started! *shout as loud as possible*

Well, after my exam yesterday, my family and I went sibaraku for lunch or high tea or dinner or whatsoever. Sibaraku is having a 30% off for ladies, so if you are ladies, you may have a 30% off, grab these chance baby ladies! I rushed back to home to have lunch or dinner or whatsoever with my family, seldom have this of chance coz my mom don’t like Japanese food and she hate it so much.

We meet up sis and wai mun at Sibaraku, went in together to enjoy our yum food!
The place was like heaven (ok, I’m exaggerate it *shy) everywhere is fill with food, every single angel, places, back and front were fill with food.

Don’t believe me?
Ok, after seeing this post, you will feel hungry for sure. (or may not) WAHAHA…

The pan was just right in front of us, so we can see what ingredient they actually use and cook it at home. (good idea right?)


Saucy section, you may get any sauces you like at there. Can you spot WASABI there? yea! that's the green sauce!

Right beside tha saucy section is the sushi section. They have many variety of sushi for you to choose, but for my advice, don't eat so much sushi at there coz later you will feel damn full before you start to eat the tepayaki yum food!
The non-japanese food section (Ok, I simply just name it). They were so nice to provide food for those who don't like sushi such as my mommy! Good choice to have lunch at there.

Behind us was the desserts section! OMG! I can't stop looking at them, they are so beautifully decorated!
I didn't try it, I hope it looks as good as its taste!
Sibaraku simply just mean "long time no see", to be frank, this is my second time in Sibaraku, but I only know what it means yesterday! *sweat*
As I mentioned, they have many variety of food for non-love-Japanese-food person and Japanese lover person.
They provide food from...
Tepanyaki prawn..
The chef was so nice, because we asked him to cook more prawn for us, end up he gave us this big portion of prawn! He is damn nice and service was good!

Dolly fish! It is so yum! The yum nom food for the day, but my mom and aunty dislike it.
Besides the tepanyaki yum food, they even provide oystel fried! OMG! The oystel fried was fabulous!
This is the chef best sell or best recommend! It is a crispy biscuit wth the chicken tepanyaki with had ordered! The biscuit was so crispy and the chicken was well-cooked, make me to heaven!

The fried yum food. I ain't like these yum food coz it is super duper hard to bite!
"o ah mee shua" - oystel mee shua! Taiwan yum food.
This bowl was yum food was actually better than the one we ate at New Jusco - Shi ling! The soup was tastier!
For those peple who care more about their health, Sibaraku also provided them soup- "du tang". The soup was so healthy, I love it!
Their finger snacks make my day, they were so cute, and can eat it in one bite! *blissful*
Ok lah, I still in love with the desserts there, they also damn cute! This is the cream puff, it is so creamy, and it is tiny little cute dessert!
I've try the chocolate truffle, it tastes heaven too coz I'm chocolate lover. (now I've like kind of sore throat! Sweat to the max*)

Longan soup! love...
AnD AND AND!!!
My self-made ABC Ice Kacang. It is the Taiwan ice-kacang!! Love it to the max, and this is the first time I've made it successfully, coz mostly what I made was tasteless. =__=

Besides having yum food at there, you may also refresh your eyes by seeing this handsome chef cooking. WAHAHAHA....
According to my sis, she said he is handsome, but the problem is how can she look at the guy with a mask and said he is handsome? RIDICULOUS!! WAHAHA...

The one and only photo for us, not included my mom and aunty coz they don't like to take photo at all!! =__=

oklah! I've another photo with my sis! Yahoo....
I feel so damn full after having buffet at Sibaraku, super full...
I think the food was not fully digested for 10 hours!! O.O
PS; I'm going out later with my sis again!! WAHAHAHA..........

No comments:

Post a Comment