Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updated !!! :)

Since my sister said I didn't update my blog for so long
So I am going to update my Grumpy Toast right now!!!
Erm…
Let me think of what to write….*thinking…*





Ah~~I know what I am going to write today...Hehe!!!






Yesterday I finally had finished my two midterm test
It's really killing me when I try to solve some of the question
But at last I had done it on time!!!
Hurray!! Lucky I had finished on time….if not.....
I can't really of it actually..

After my exam, we went out with cousins again....
But yesterday was special, because he brought his girlfriend along
His girlfriend was a nice girl and she purposely came to Melaka to see her boyfriend (my cousin)
Wow….extremely sweet!!! :)
We had a chat for two hours at Bukit Beruang (the Bear Mountain….*swt)*
That was extremely fun fun fun fun!!!


Oh no!!
I really influenced by my friend who likes to say the word “EXTREMELY” la!!
Stop saying extremely, Lydia!!!


P/S: I know it is very boring to read a blog without any photo, I am very sorry because we never capture any photo at that particular place….. :(



I HAD UPDATED MY BLOG!!!
WELL, USING A CAPS MEANS I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY BECAUSE I HAD UPDATED MY BLOG
HURRAY!!!


And NOW

I am extremely tired.....good night!! *Extremely again!!!! SWT!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment