Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy birthday to Jun Shen!!!

We went a restaurant to celebrate Jun Shen 's birthday
Their food was quite good but service totally bad!!
They ignore us when we try to order some food
What a ‘good’ service har…

The salty shark fin....

I try show my white teeth...hehe...can i promo tooth paste for you???

make fun again....
got shock!!!!
hey, sis you like very happy lo....
The Normal one....finally....
They are so busy eating their food...oh...so delicious...


YOYO...I am jun jie, the hip-hop child...lol...

WOW!! What you thinking of?? Your future?? :)

His brother..
Although he is too young for us, but we still play with him...
JUN JIE peace!!
This is how he peace....
with one finger..
so cute!!!
After finish our food, we decided to go to aunt's house..
When we reached there, this is what we sawA sport car..cool!!
I like it so much...
Can I get it?
erm..thinking...
Maybe...
Captured photo with my cute cousin- jun jie...
We peace together..
haha...
He still peace with one finger...
Funny! Funny!!

OH!!
You so clever la..
Know how to brush your teeth...The gift from uncle...


The second day
When I said the Second day that mean it is today..

aunt had prepared many dish for us...
delicious....
After having our lunch, we had a celebration with Jun Shen
Where you all look at??
I am here!!!
Stop looking at the cake, i know it is very delicious...
haha...
Look at my Aunt!!
She try to act cute by peacing......
She had regreted so she faster put down her hand...
BUT!! I am faster than you, aunt!!
We are singing the Birthday song for Birthday BOY!! jun shen...
Blowing the candle....haha...
Jun Jie not you la...
He really like to celebrate birthday lo...hehe....
cutting the cake...
I repeat!!
Stop looking at the cake!!!
your saliva coming out already!!

He try to make fun while taking photo.


He wanted to captured my photo...
but too sad...
No battery!!

wow!!
drumstick!!
so delicious....
My uncle said when children turn one they need to eat drumstick as a sign that they are growing healthy....
is it??
I don't no...

He has many present...
wow..



har??
Why "didi" present 'koko' open one??
Hey Jun Jie u are so busybody la...
lol...
He likes to open present actually...

This is my cousin...hui hui...


Her sister QIQI!!!

I have another cousin too...

She refuse to captured photo with me....sad!!!

I don't why they are so scare to take photo with me....

Last but not least...

TANG ! TANG ! TANG ! TANG!

My cute cousin again....

He likes to do a funny post while taking photo....

cute right??

I really having fun with my family this 2 days

my two little cousins was so cute...

Love them so much!!!

Before I end my post....I would like to say GOOD NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment