Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love CNY to the max~

Seventh day of Chinese New Year is called “ren ri”, it means birthday of everyone. Okay, for more detail, seventh day of CNY is “Man Days”, also known as also known as "Man wins Festival". Therefore, we gonna treat ourselves good in that day.

On that day, we went uncle’s house for steamboat gathering. This time no steamboat photo is provided coz it is quite boring if I upload it.

To celebrate “Man wins festival”, we have “lao sheng” which is our traditional celebration for “Man wins festival”. Don’t you??

WOo...Yummy~
Do you see the fresh salmon onto of it, I'm going to grab it!!!

Everyone was ready for the "lao Sheng" and starts!!!
From the eyes of Jun Sheng, I knew that he is so craving for this "lao sheng", but too bad he is way too short and young....
After done with "lao sheng", the table was so messy, aunty gonna clean it. Sorry *shy* and I had grabbed lots of fresh salmon!!

After the “lao sheng”, let’s start our steamboat!
We were eating and eating and eating, fully “utilize” our stomach. I’m so damn full after the eating process…..

Before the second round, let’s exercise so that we still have space for the food to stuff in.
Let's play LION DANCE!!!

Guess who is it?? (feel bored to guess??)
Okay fine! I will give the answer after this....
NAH!!! Is me!! *blek*
I know it is a stupid guess, but be active please!! WAHAHA...........

Me with my lovely cousin! Love him Max!!
Now is the time for children to play.
Drummer- Jun Jie ( my lovely cousin)
Lion Dance- Xiao Xuan (cousin too)

They are so funny and cute...
Jun Jie will asked us to do something that are very difficult, coz he thought we are the professional. *sweat*
He is so damn cute. Love him max
This is what Xiao Xuan do and Jun Jie was happy of it.

Later that, we went uncle's friend house and back at 12pm.
We were so tired after that!!

The following day was "Bai Tian Gong" day!!
As you people knew that, "bai tian gong" is a tradition of Hokkien. In fact, Hokkien Chinese New Year is on yesterday!!

We went aunty's house for "bai tian gong"
As usual, "lao sheng" is in the must list of this day!
Jun Jie was so craving for that "lao sheng"!!!
I don't like this dish actually, it is too sweet for us...
Me, Blurlynn, Jun Jie and Jun Shen. Where Jun Shen looks at??
Cousins!! It is so hard to capture photo with my cousins, I means girls!! They really anti camera so much, I need to beg and please them somemore. *sigh*
I just don't get it....
I'm ready this time!!!
Yes!! I'm ready to eat!! WAHAHA....

LAST!!
I'm going to show you people the nail colour I love so much!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADA!! I love it to the max~!!
Everyone love it too...
PS: Sorry for the late update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment