Monday, February 2, 2009

School Reopen...

……as I told you all yesterday.....
The very first day of school was good and happy….
Because I didn’t see my friends for a long long time…about 3 weeks
You know?
Miss them so much…

After our class, we had our lunch at IXORA the apartment…
They ordered porridge, noodles, rice and many more, whereas I ordered a cup of ice lemon tea…
It seems like I love ice lemon tea so much. Right?
Actually Yes!!
My favorites drink….
I will order ice lemon tea wherever I go…

When they finish up their lunch….
It is our time to teasing around….
At first i really feel so weird to talk to them
Since we didn't see each other for 3 weeks....
But after a few minutes, I feel so happy...
Because they keep telling joke that make me laugh....

Oh yeah!! The couple was so sweet
Guess what?
They share a bowl of porridge sweetly
So Romantic!!!!!!
We do not want to become a lamp post
So we decided to leave them alone…
And chitchat at the other table without the couple
We are smart, right?
Always!! *swt*

My course mate came to my house just now….
That was really fun….
It is the 3rd group of friends came to my house…
Yeah!!
And my sis asked me…
‘How many times your friends want to came our house?’
She thought it is my secondary friends again...
Funny girl….

About 3.30pm they went back to school for their class…..
I got class actually…
But it seems like nobody going and it is not important…
Waste petrol too…
So I decided not to go for that class…
Many reasons, right??
The main reason is that I am lazy to go to school again….lol
Orz!!!!!!!!

p/s: I am lucky because the lecture did not teach anything.....yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment