Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally~

It would be a long post with many many photo......
First off, I would like to thank to Su Ann who send this photo to me just now….


And….NOW….i would like to post an outdated post of last week…..
Last Friday, my friends and I had a “farewell party” for our friend Jia Wei who wants to go back to Penang for his study…..we had done many crazy things at Jusco :)

First, lunch time.....
Friendship Forever...
It is Grilled Chicken set...YUMMY!!! Grilled Chicken!!!! I love it....
SEE!!! How delicious it is??
I had finish up all the chicken flesh...
Jennifer: ha!!! wanna kill you...
Shi Ting:Oh my god...help me!!! Chocolate maker...hope to get one....
You see how nice if you get it..... Promoter:it is too long for you, my dear....
Shi Ting:wow...so long ar....


We played the football game...that's was really fun.....

BLACK TEAM vs. WHITE TEAM
START!!

White team is the winner!!!
Jennifer and Su Ann:Yeah!! we are winner!!

Black Team is the loser
Me, Shi Ting, En ting:wu...wu..wu....nevermind let you all win first...next time you all
will get it back...haha.....
En Ting:wahaha....i will kill you now....wahaha....
Little dinosaur: please don't kill me....i am so cute you know?
Me:now is my turn to kill somebody....yeah!!!
Hey! pink panther...you 'sesak jalan ke'??

Big Bear Family....excluded pink panther (the sesak jalan one)
Shi Ting:shoot your armpit....wahaha...
Su Ann: STINK!!! I can't breath anymore!!!

One Family!!!

Kissing...wow...shy shy.....
Poor little Elmo.....
Let you all guess....
who is the one who put his o her hand inside the Elmo mouth...
of course not ME la....haha...
We are promoting the KIDS spec...
cool right?
He is promoting a Thomas bag....quite suitable har.... haha....

Su Ann: Slap you!!
Shi Ting: Aiya!!

Shi Ting: Yeah!! At Cameron Highland now....
Ooops....the price tag....



captured by Su Ann....good job!!

fail to find a bigger mirror....so we use the seperate one.....

Fail to get a bigger one again......we are so shock!!Finally...we get a bigger mirror to captured our photo.....THANK JUSCO...



En Ting: Hello........
Me, Shi Ting, Jennifer: You see la...again....haiyo when will stop talking on the phone le....

Jennifer really addicted......
Before we went back home....

Five persons= ONE star
Beautiful right?




Finally i had finished updating my outdated post.....
SEE!!!
It's really full of photo and memory.....'





p/s: This post really drive me crazy.....blogspot should create a more easier ways for the people who want to post many photo such as ME....
























No comments:

Post a Comment