Monday, February 23, 2009

decision made

I just came back from Liang Wen Yin’s music sharing night….
That’s mean I had chosen Liang Wen Yin’s music sharing night rather than Seoul Garden.
Lucky it is not a disappointment to me…
I very enjoy when Liang Wen Yin is singing
She very pretty and cute, and sometimes sampat…..
Her voice was loud and sweet…
Wow…
I had a right choice la!!!
That’s was really fun and funny…
She isn’t like some artist where we can’t hold hand with them, make fun of them….




wow...pretty...

When she started to sing, she asked a guy to go up stair and sing with her *he so lucky!!!*
That’s guy was so shy and he keep scratching his head, damn funny…
Hey! Don’t be shy la; you are so lucky you know…
I want too, but I’m not a guy…*sad*

Liang Wen Yin with the lucky guy....see how shy is him....

TADA!!! it's Liang Wen Yin with her boss.... The Player- 6 peoples

The winner-PURE chinese ( because he look like a Foreigner but he said he is a PURE chinese)

The couple...so sweet.....

Boring MC-wen kang ( MY FM's DJ)

The Sponsor-MY FM
The funny MC....he gave the wrong information....


poster.... captured my ME- the "pro" photgrapher
see!! so many people gather at mall hall.....OMG!!!



After she had finished singing, signature time!!!
All of us line up to get her signature
No pushing please!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I’m the one who pushing people…
Sorry!! I’m not purposely one….
Wait and wait….
Finally it is my turn to get her signature, yeah!!
Oh my god, she really very nice……
When she had finished signing mine, she smile and say thank you to me….
Oh….she also holds hand with me…..I’m very happy…
This few days I sure won’t wash my hand…lol….

But the worst thing is….
I CAN’T TAKE PHOTO WITH LIANG WEN YIN (before that they said can but now NO CAMERA PLEASE!!)
Oh…I hate her assistant and boss…..
Why can’t we take photo with her??
We are no wasting your time what….
Why why why???
Yish!!!!
But never mind at least I got hold hand with her
Hehe…

P/s: My friends are so lucky because they are the reporter so they have the chance to take photo with her….Oh ….I wants!!!

last photo....
the ticket.... a bit blur....

No comments:

Post a Comment