Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan...

First off, I would like to wish happy belated Valentine’s Day to all the couple in the world….

Yesterday, I had celebrated my valentine’s day with my family…
Actually we had planned to celebrate our auntie’s birthday at Seoul Garden…
Who knows?
Too many couple and family went there for their dinner…..
It really spoils our plan….argh!!!
So we decided to have some of like Jalan Jalan Cari Makan…
First move, we went to a porridge restaurant
There have many types of food such as noodles, min hun kuai, and the most well-known is the porridge…

they also had been posted at new paper...

Second move,
We went to Newton to have our second round dinner….
Eat a lot har….hehe….
We ordered a plate of fried kuai diao, chicken rice and fried oyster….
Really taste good la…
Next time we should go there again….
After that, we had shopping at Mahkota Parade
My sister and I captured many photo at there…hehe…
See!! how cute is that....captured at mahkota...


sold at mahkota....
Last move, is my auntie house….
Watch television…
Chit chatting….
Drinking….
Then went home….
If there is a special day, please do not go out...
The result is JAM!!!
End of my valentine's day....
FUN FUN FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment