Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mc Donald again....

........Mc Chicken again too.......
posing with Mc Donald's man.....

We had Mc Donald this afternoon, it’s really dull…..
I hope that we will have Windmill the next time….
I hope so….

Nothing special about Mc Donald…
But something makes us laugh non-stop…









Guess what?







It’s the way of how Sandra order a set of Mc Chicken.....
At first, I asked her whether she know how to order or not….
She answered me yes….
So we let her to order by her self
In the end, she messes up all the order...*embarrassing + headache*
And we are the one who need to solve it…..
I really very regret to let her do so….
By the way,
She is a little girl anyway….
We don’t blame her for her mistake

Mc Donald that we bought back home.....look like a bunch of rubbish right?
Before eating.....

hey!! Sandra you seem wants to have a fight with somebody la......

We went night market with my aunty at night
It’s the worst night market I have seen…
Dirty…
Wet….
Weird….
The worst is they didn’t sell any disc at there…
Actually it’s our main purpose of going night market …
But never mind….
At least we end up with lots of food….

The worst pop corn ever.....hate it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment