Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Dear BLOG| My Baby Is Suffering

Hello to people who has pet/pets!

My baby boy has been with us for the past 14 years plus and today is the third he is suffering from some pain that we didn't know. He just woke up at 4 a.m. (my mom woke up and have a look at him), and walk around the house until 8.30 a.m. (I woke up at 6 a.m. to replace mom and look at him). I couldn't imagine he will leave us (NO! He is still in the hospital now) someday. 

My mom looks at me and say we just put him to sleep and see he is suffering! I just couldn't imagine he will leave us one day and I believe he can go through this pain (I guess is stomach pain but old age makes everything looks serious). Mom fetched him to the vet now, and I really hope there is nothing wrong with him and everything will be alright. 

I just couldn't put him in sleep! I COULDN'T! And sis wasn't here to say good bye, I am not ready yet! I cried when mom just told Nicky, we love you but we don't want you to suffer. How!? I just couldn't not cry on this. I know it's very selfish to just want him to stay but I just want him to choose his life instead of me set a death sentence to him. 

I just couldn't!

He really my baby since 14 years ago and now he will still remain a baby to me even though he already very old in dog's life. Baby will always baby, just like mom will always be mom who love us so much.

**************************

Mom got back from the vet and the doctor said FOOD POISONING thanks GOD!

Not very serious matter but he sounds like it. We are so worried but now is all good. I don't wish anything could happened during this MCO coz we are not complete yet. Sis wasn't here!

Hope everything will be fine after this.

************************
Update after 2 hours when he came back from vet

I thought he was fine, but he is not! Keep crying and banging the wall, and I don't know how to handle all these without crying. I locked myself in the room so that everyone wouldn't see my cry like a baby, but how can I stop myself from crying? It's my baby suffering!!

We called the vet and he told us that we need to be patience and he is not a GOD (understand from his POV lah but really heartache when you see baby crying there). Hence, we need to how's his condition tomorrow and now he is not making any noise anymore.

Hope is all fine now! I really have no mood to work anymore, feeling sleepy but I'm scare I woke up with baby gone! I don't want this to happen at all. Please help!


No Proof-read

I love you
I am sorry 
Please forgive me 
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment