Friday, May 1, 2020

Dear BLOG| It's May!

Hello Happy Labour Day!

Just off work and thinking to write something before Yoga class. After listening to the announcement, I am getting worried about the spreading of virus now!

I am really not ready to go back office and work. I miss my colleagues but somehow I am getting to used to working at home already. Woke up late, get ready faster and work in an efficient way. How I wish to just stay at home for the longest time.

All my friends were talking about don't willing to go back office now HAHAHAHA! They were first not willing to stay at home kind, but after 44 days working at home, everyone get really happy and enjoy the work-from-home scenario. Looking outside from our bed instead of office desk, chit chatting via team instead of personal talk, "misusing" company team to chat around and etc. We are too comfortable on how we are now. I am not ready!

What I'd achieved during this whole month of April at home, pretty impressive. At least I felt impressive on myself.

1. Exercise among everyday

I did exercise for the whole month without failed (ok, probably 1 or 2 cheat days) and it's like a daily routine now. Off laptop at 5.45pm, start a video call with friends and here you go our home-based yoga classes.

I was all alone doing the exercise for the first 2 weeks, but more friends joining the crowd (okla, just 2 to 3 persons in a session LOL) of yoga together. I have more fun when we do it together and the time flies!

2. Learned to bake bread

This is something I am freaking proud with. I used to fail in baking but now I am not bake a freaking bread with the ingredients, and I'm gonna bake with my colleague tomorrow. Stay tuned for the bake making process LOL

3. Update blog often

Alright, I think I'd updated quite a lot these days throughout the years. Pretty awesome to stay alive in blog space. I understand most people don't blog anymore, but writing out make me feel comfortable and the way to self express myself. This is me LOLOL!

4. Update my own journal

Pretty awesome that I never skip any page in my journal and everything was written nicely. How great are these MCO make me become. I am no longer slacking on updating my journal. Every tick mark I'd nicely apply in the journal. I am so HAPPY!

5. Read more books compared to not in MCO days

I read a lot these days, basically just re-read all my old story book that I'd abandoned long time ago. It's great to read every single one now and I'd make it a habit, read before bed time. This is to calm myself for every thought that bother me every time.

This is a great method to release tense or anxious at the end of the day *thumb up*.

6. Self-reflection

I self-reflect a lot these days and I used to feel sad/sorrow/unhappy when I see something on social media, but now I'm like immune on everything. No longer being sad or unhappy about it already! Self-reflection works! I think I'm gonna do meditation next time, level up on my state of mind LOLOL!

All-in-all, I'm freaking not ready to go back office after MCO lift. Please let me stay for another month so that I can achieve something that I wanted to achieve many years. I might success after another month, probably lah!

But then again, hope I don't ruin these habits that I'd built up during these MCO days.

I am sorry
Please forgive me
I love you
Thank you

**No proof-read, read at your own risk**

PS: Start my yoga class now! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment