Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Dear BLOG| Dad says

Hey guys!

I've been really into baking these days, from cake to bread to scone. Never thought that I can master the baking skill during this MCO days.

Skill unlocked!

Things that dad says..

When he ate my banana bread last week...

Mom: XX, ho chiak? (nice?)
Dad: Bo ho chiak (Not nice)
Me: Huh? Bu hao chi meh? (not nice meh?), wo zuo de le (I bake one)
Mom: Papa doesn't like it la means you bake badly..
Dad: *surprise* ni zuo de a (you bake one a?)
Me: Shi de (YES!)
Dad: mmmm.. Hao Chi! Hao Chi (very nice!)
Mom: He give you encouragement to try more HAHAHAHAHA
Me: Shi lo, ta an wei wo (yes lo, he console me T__T)

When he ate my scone

Me: Hao chi ma?
Dad: Hao chi hao chi (Nice nice!)

My dad always encourages me by eating all the food baked by me! He doesn't really praise in front of us but action make it all (I guess this is one of the family culture we are having since young).

Never give up, there is no such thing as an ending.
Just a new beginning

**no proofread so be mindful**

No comments:

Post a Comment