Friday, April 10, 2020

Dear BLOG| Today is another day

Hello guys!

Today is another day, another MCO day.

Another day to think about how we could survive throughout this MCO days. Nah! I definitely have no issue no this, introvert will always love to stay at home and chill.

Everyone were talking about how boring they are during this time, but I am kinda happy and relax all day long, reading, tv-ing, painting, studying and working. It's all good. I even comparing my cooking with sis and I can say we get better in our cooking skill during this time.

Anyway, as expected, MCO extended to 28 April 2020 and I think it will extend even longer after 28 April so let's see!

Keep thinking about what to update on this blog, kinda abandoned throughout the years. Let me clean up all my folder and I'm ready to post some of my nostalgia travel pictures. I will post in during this time I guess.

Stay tune for more!

xoxo
Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment