Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Dear BLOG| Que Sela Sela

"Whatever will be will be"
Heard this in one of the Taiwanese artist's interview, and felt it so deeply. This was a song from Spain, you can search it if you are interested in.

It's true that life is just unpredictable, whatever will be, it will be and we can't actually stop or work to stop for it. Everything happened for a reason, which I always said so.

You could stop a moment but yet the result seem to be the same no matter how you have try to change or stop. Whatever will be, will be.

We shall appreciate every moment of our life to the fullest and be contented on what we have.

Self note: you must be!

It's always easy to say, but action prove everything. Action!

This is one of the thing that I'd read in every motivational/self-help book. Action makes it reality, and eventually whatever will be, will be!

Be grateful and thank you for every moment of life either bad or good.

Bad lesson always create a good memory of your life, remember the bad lesson and learn from it. Never ever repeat what it had been done. When some of them actually said bad memory shall be forgotten but my POV is that bad memory suffered most people either day or night but somehow you will know what the bad actually helps to fill up some of the doubt that you usually can't figure out if you don't think about it.

No offend, but if you don't speak out of anything, there will always be hole (even speak out also got hole lah, but my point is that at least clear doubt that couldn't actually fill up) in your heart, and you will no longer speak in sincere way. I've a hole in heart like 1.5 years and it started to heal after the speak out, things that I'd thought previously was too complicated but after speak out, I felt it was just a very small matter of my life. There are a huge crisis out there in the world and I'm still living in my own small world. Side note: Covid-19 please #stayathome

Whatever will be, it will be.

Forcing is not a good thing, and it will heal someday when you feel it will be.

I love you
I am sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

Ho'oponopono

No proofreading, please don't judge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment